Helping Hands Humane Society to hold 4th low-cost pet vaccine clinic
TOPEKA, Kan. (WIBW) - Helping Hands Humane Society will be holding its fourth low-cost pet vaccine clinic for the public on Friday, December 2.
The pet vaccine clinic will be available by appointment only, and those interested should pre-register by clicking here, or by calling the clinic at 785-272-2299.
They ask each person pre-registers for up to a maximum of three pets. HHHS also said limited appointments are available at this time, so interested community members should pre-register ASAP to ensure their spot.
Services that will be offered at the clinic are as follows:
- DAPP Vaccine for dogs (protects against Canine Distemper Virus, Canine Adenovirus types 1 & 2, Canine Parainfluenza Virus, and Canine Parvovirus – this vaccine is key in a dog’s wellness/prevention plan!) free with a $10 exam fee or any other paid service at the clinic
- FVRCP Vaccine for cats (protects against Feline Viral Rhinotracheitis, Calicivirus, and Panleukopenia – this vaccine is key in a cat’s wellness/protection plan!) free with a $10 exam fee or any other paid service at the clinic
- Heartworm Test ($20) and Heartworm Prevention ($10) for dogs – a heartworm test is required to purchase heartworm prevention. If a dog has heartworms, they need a different treatment.
- Rabies Vaccine for dogs and cats: $15
- Bordetella Vaccine for dogs (protects against Kennel Cough) $15
- Flea and Tick Prevention for dogs and cats: $13-$20 depending on the size of the pet.
Copyright 2022 WIBW. All rights reserved.