Gas line struck in central Topeka
TOPEKA, Kan. (WIBW) - A gas leak was sprung Thursday afternoon near a construction site in central Topeka.
A crew member working on the construction along 12th St. told 13NEWS a plastic gas line was struck by excavating equipment near the 12th and Frazier intersection.
Kansas Gas Service was able to stop the leak a little after 3:30 p.m. They say two customers were affected.
KGS crews will return Friday to make permanent repairs.
Copyright 2022 WIBW. All rights reserved.