Lance Leipold announces KU football coaching staff
LAWRENCE, Kan. (WIBW) - KU head football coach Lance Leipold has named the new — and remaining — members of the Jayhawks’ coaching staff.
Leipold will bring five coaches who worked with him at Buffalo to Lawrence and keep five who were already with the Jayhawks.
“I am extremely proud of the staff we have assembled here at Kansas,” Leipold said. “It’s no secret how much I value continuity among a coaching staff, and I truly believe we’ve achieved that here. This is a great blend of coaches who know the philosophies and principles I want to bring to this program and coaches who know the ins-and-outs of Kansas Football as well as our current personnel. We have elite talent developers, excellent recruiters and hard workers ready to do their very best for the student-athletes on this roster.”
Here is KU’s coaching staff for the upcoming season:
- Brian Borland: Defensive Coordinator
- Kwahn Drake: Defensive Line
- Scott Fuchs: Offensive Line
- Chevis Jackson: Cornerbacks
- Emmett Jones: Wide Receivers
- Andy Kotelnicki: Offensive Coordinator
- Jake Schoonover: Special Teams Coordinator
- Chris Simpson: Linebackers
- Jonathan Wallace: Running Backs
- Jim Zebrowski: Quarterbacks
Copyright 2021 WIBW. All rights reserved.