- Junction City Police have received a call from a local citizen who they had been called from a person claiming to be with Microsoft and told them their computer had problems and needed access to their computer.
- Monday afternoon, FAA investigators were out at the site of a fatal plane crash in central Missouri that killed pilot, Charlie Sojka, who taught at K-State and injuring his three passengers.
- Every year the players on the bowl teams are given free items. Not only are players waiting to see which bowl they are playing in, but also what kind of free gifts they will be getting.
- For the second time in his distinguished career, Kansas State senior Tyler Lockett has been named a Walter Camp All-American, the Walter Camp Foundation announced Thursday evening during the ESPN College Football Awards Show.
- The All-Big 12 Conference football teams and individual award winners have been announced. Selections are made by the league's 10 head coaches, who are not permitted to vote for their own players.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or email@example.com.