* Use caution when driving
* Allow for extra time to get where you're going.
* Decrease speed and leave plenty of room to stop- at least 3 times the amount you would usually leave.
* Break gently to avoid skidding.
* Keep your lights and windshield clear of snow.
* Keep your winter car kit read and with you at all times.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or email@example.com.