THE NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE IN TOPEKA, KS HAS ISSUED A
* FLOOD WARNING FOR THE LITTLE BLUE RIVER ABOVE BARNES.
* FROM THIS EVENING TO LATE FRIDAY NIGHT ...OR UNTIL THE WARNING IS CANCELLED.
* AT 9:30 AM THURSDAY THE STAGE WAS 14.2 FEET.
* MINOR FLOODING IS FORECAST.
* FLOOD STAGE IS 16.0 FEET.
* FORECAST...THE RIVER WILL RISE ABOVE FLOOD STAGE BY THIS EVENING AND CONTINUE TO RISE TO NEAR 16.5 FEET BY EARLY FRIDAY MORNING.
THE RIVER WILL FALL BELOW FLOOD STAGE BY FRIDAY MORNING.
* IMPACT...AT 17.0 FEET...FARM FIELD NORTH OF THE RIVER ON THE WEST SIDE OF HIGHWAY 148 FLOODS.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or email@example.com.