422 AM CDT THU AUG 02 2007
THE NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE IN TOPEKA, KS HAS ISSUED A
* FLOOD WARNING FOR
THE BIG BLUE RIVER NEAR BLUE RAPIDS.
* FROM THIS EVENING TO SATURDAY MORNING ...OR UNTIL THE WARNING IS CANCELLED.
* AT 4:00 AM THURSDAY THE STAGE WAS 22.3 FEET.
* MINOR FLOODING IS FORECAST.
* FLOOD STAGE IS 26.0 FEET.
* FORECAST...RISE ABOVE FLOOD STAGE BY THIS EVENING AND CONTINUE TO RISE TO NEAR 28.3 FEET BY FRIDAY MORNING. THE RIVER WILL FALL BELOW FLOOD STAGE BY FRIDAY BEFORE MIDNIGHT.
* IMPACT...AT 26.0 FEET...MINOR LOWLAND FLOODING OCCURS FROM
MARYSVILLE TO TUTTLE CREEK LAKE.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.