1 (16 oz) box Hy-Vee fettuccine
1 lb peeled, deveined raw Gulf shrimp
2 tsp Tony Chachere’s™ Creole seasoning
1 tbsp Hy-Vee unsalted butter
1 (15 oz) jar Bertolli™ Alfredo sauce
1 tsp chopped parsley
1. Cook fettuccini according to package directions.
2. Meanwhile, toss shrimp gently with Creole seasoning to coat.
3. Melt butter in a large, deep skillet over medium-high heat. Add shrimp; sauté 2 minutes or until slightly opaque.
4. Stir in Alfredo sauce and simmer over medium-low heat while fettuccine cooks.
5. Drain fettuccine to skillet and gently toss with Creole shrimp sauce.
6. Let stand 2 minutes; top with parsley and serve with warm, crusty bread.
Nutrition Facts per serving: 480 calories, 16 g fat, 7 g saturated fat, 0 g trans fat, 140 mg cholesterol, 920 mg sodium, 61 g carbohydrates, 3 g fiber, 5 g sugar, 22 g protein. Enjoy! Alli and Ralph