- 4 cups regular oats
- 2 cups puffed rice cereal
- 1 cup sweetened coconut, toasted
- ½ cup oat bran
- 1/3 cup sliced almonds, toasted
- ¼ cup turbinado sugar
- 1 cup pineapple juice
- ¼ cup apple juice concentrate
- ¼ cup honey
- 2/3 cup dried cranberries
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
2. Combine first six ingredients in large mixing bowl.
3. In a small sauce pan, bring pineapple juice and apple juice concentrate to a boil; cook until reduced to ¾ cup.
4. Remove from heat and whisk in honey.
5. Slowly pour juice mixture over oat mixture, tossing well to coat.
6. Spread mixture evenly onto a greased jelly roll pan.
7. Bake for 40-45 minutes, or until golden brown, stirring occasionally.
8. Cool completely then store in an airtight container. Yields approx. 8 cups of granola.