Click To Visit Website!
Bartlett & West is a 300 person civil engineering and spatial data technology firm ranked in the ENR top 500 design firms. We are currently seeking a Sr. Project Manager for the Architectural/Structural Division in our Topeka, KS location.
Responsibilities are directed to include, but are not limited to:
1. Manage structural projects usually with work focused on commercial, industrial, institutional, educational buildings and water/wastewater structures.
2. Develop and maintain key client relationships.
3. Develop project scope, task organization, estimates of effort and other required resources and schedules to complete work.
4. Create estimates of cost and budget for projects.
5. Develop and negotiate agreements for engineering services.
6. Direct all aspects of the projects including the management of staff assigned to the projects.
7. Monitor the progress of the projects and make adjustments to achieve optimum efficiency and profitability.
8. Support the company's client service model.
9. Callaborate with other managers relative to problem resolution.
10. Market company services, including proposal preparation and presentation to client.
11. Manage the monthly project accounting process.
12. Review and assess the final performance of all assigned projects.
Bachelor's degree in Architectural Engineering or related dicipline with an emphasis in structural.
8+ years structural design experience with a P.E. required. Strong interpersonal skills, organizational skills, experience in managing teams, effective communication skills and good client development/maintenance skills needed.