Millennials: Liberal But Not Democratic, Poll Shows
- Just 31 percent of millennials say there is a great deal of difference between the Republican and Democratic parties.
Kansas Democrats Kick Off Washington Days
- The Kansas Democratic Party spent much of Friday training candidates for upcoming elections as they kicked off their annual Washington Days festivities.
Russia Sanctions: Why The U.S. And Europe Are Not Quite In Step
- The United States and Europe have reacted against Russia's military intervention in the Crimean peninsula last week with threats of economic punishments. But their positions are slightly different.
Obama Show Some R-S-P-E-C-T
- President Obama celebrated the music that shaped "our American story" but came up a little lacking when he tried to show his respect, but couldn't quite spell it out.
CPAC Day 2: Perry and Huckabee
- Day two of the Conservative Political Action Conference – better known by its initials, CPAC – is underway at a major convention center at National Harbor, just south of the nation's capital.
Average Tax Refund So Far: $3,034
- Four weeks into tax season, the IRS paid out more than 48 million refunds, at an average of $3,034 a pop. That's up 3% from the average refund paid during the same period last year, the agency said Thursday.
AG Promotes Secure Document Shredding
- The public can utilize free resources Friday to make sure they aren't a victim of identity theft.
Students Seeking Less Smoke At State Fair
- Several Hutchinson students want to limit smoking at the Kansas state fairgrounds.
More Political News