Posted: 10:55 AM
- Amid angry protests in Chicago over the way the city responded to the killing by police of a black teenager, Mayor Rahm Emanuel is set to announce Tuesday a new task force on law enforcement accountability.
Posted: 10:51 AM
- Former NYC Mayor Giuliani said Tuesday that there was some celebrating by Muslims on Sept. 11, 2001, but Trump is exaggerating when he said thousands of Muslims were cheering the attacks.
- Ted Cruz is condemning the deadly shooting at a Planned Parenthood clinic, but is refusing to blame the attack on the anti-abortion rhetoric that has consumed stretches of the Republican primary campaign.
- Attorneys for a Kansas judge contend recent legislation changing judicial selection in Kansas is unconstitutional. But the state argues the law is a proper exercise of longstanding legislative authority.
- His ride atop national polls and in early states has been built largely on evangelicals, a group that first knew Carson as a pediatric neurosurgeon but now see him as a president.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.