- Up a river without a paddle! That's the situation an adventurous California sea lion found himself in after swimming up the San Joaquin River, ending up in Modesto, California, 100-mile drive from the Pacific Ocean.
- Every week inside Paradise Lanes in Spartanburg, there is a bowler who inspires those around him. He is a member of the Kings and Queens League for bowlers over 50 years old - and Jim McGuffin, born in 1918.
- There are features typically associated with hotels, but the most interesting places to stay in Latin America somehow work. This group of hotels goes a few steps further that turndown service and a free breakfast.
- The guys who run one of the newer, hip burger places in town started to think that they might be possibly being haunted by the spirit of a woman who died the day after Hurricane Katrina.
- When was the last time you helped someone less fortunate than you? “Never take life for granted.” The make-over video was produced by Saint Louis University basketball player Austin McBroom and Blake Carelli.
- On Wednesday the wrestling community and fans around the world mourned the passing of Ultimate Warrior, one of the biggest and brightest stars of the World Wrestling Federation (WWF).