Posted: 9:46 AM
- Could one of aviation's most enduring mysteries be solved? An aircraft recovery group says it may already have a part of Amelia Earhart's plane, and it thinks it knows where to find the rest of it.
- The auction price includes eight buildings -- among them a general store, a stable, a chapel, an old mill and a tavern -- on 62 leafy acres of land. The property is about a half-hour drive southwest of Hartford.
- Once primarily the domain of dads who don't mind embarrassing their children, tablet photography has become so common that Apple added serious camera features to its new full-sized iPad.
- Thanksgiving used to be the unofficial start of the Christmas rush. Now many retailers are putting the rush on the season of giving and bringing out the Christmas fare before Halloween.
- Leavy, 58, is a compensation lawyer who lives in Miami. He isn't married and doesn't have any children, giving him extra disposable income to attend high-profile sporting events in high-profile seats.
- The upbeat All-Star catcher for the Kansas City Royals wore Victoria's Secret perfume late in the 2013 season — teammate Alcides Escobar sprayed some on him, and Perez had a four-hit game.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.