- Charlotte Rampling is the latest actor to weigh in on the race row that has erupted over this year's Academy Awards when she called the decision by some actors to boycott the Oscars "anti-white racism."
- More than 219 million viewers have logged on to watch a 16-second clip of a sneezing baby panda scare it's mom. At a minimum, that's 58 million minutes, or 111 years, spent watching this viral sensation.
- It was the kind of obituary made for social media: a brutally honest -- shocking, even -- retelling of a life from start to finish with a few digs at surviving relatives that compels readers to share it.
- Former "Power Rangers" actor Ricardo Medina was arrested Thursday and charged with murder in the 2015 fatal stabbing of his roommate, the Los Angeles County District Attorney's Office said in a statement.
- It isn't every day that a mystery from the deep swims into plain sight. But on Christmas Eve, spectators on a pier in Toyama Bay in central Japan were treated to a rare sighting of a giant squid.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or email@example.com.