LAS VEGAS (AP) -- A man who may have been exposed to toxic ricin a month ago in his Las Vegas motel room has regained consciousness.
Authorities say 57-year-old Roger Bergendorff remains in critical condition but is speaking with investigators.
It's the first time since Bergendorff has talked to officials since he was hospitalized on Valentine's Day. Several vials of ricin powder were later found in his motel room.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.