Posted: 11:37 AM
- Talks trying to seal a nuclear deal with Iran have turned tough and, negotiators say, very serious in the past 24 hours, CBS News' Margaret Brennan reports from the site of the talks in Lausanne, Switzerland.
- A mother of three is being investigated after she left her sons -- ages 2, 4 and 6 -- in a car on a 30-degree day while she took care of some financial paperwork inside a public library, reports CBS Detroit.
Updated: 11:48 AM
- A woman identifying herself as the ex-girlfriend of the man accused of crashing Germanwings Flight 9525 into the French Alps told Germany's leading tabloid that he said one day he would "do something" and then "everyone will know my name."
- A federal jury has found that a South Dakota hospital is not liable in a case in which a man claimed health care workers carved the letters "KKK" into his stomach during heart surgery in 2011.
- The rescue workers battling to gather the pulverized pieces of Germanwings Flight 9525 and the remains of the 150 people on board must contend with high winds as well as treacherous terrain.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or email@example.com.