Right-click on link and select save link as:
Click to Preview
How to install ringtones onto your phone
If you have an Apple® iPhone™ mobile digital device, use the download instructions below.
* Download a ringtone file (M4R format) to a directory of your choosing on your computer.
Import to iTunes
* Double click the file to open it in iTunes and import it into the ringtones library.
Sync to phone
* Plug your iPhone into your computer.
* Click on iPhone.
* Click on ringtones tab.
* Make sure that the “sync ringtones” checkbox is checked.
* Click “sync.”
Set as ringtone
* Use your iPhone to set the ringtone as you normally would – either as the default ringtone or assigned to a contact.
If you have a smartphone, use the download instructions below.
Most smartphones can play MP3 files as ringtones. The process for downloading and installing ringtones to a smartphone may vary greatly based on phone, operating system, and service provider. Check your phone’s user manual or your provider’s website. Download a ringtone (MP3 format).
Some providers may limit your access to ringtones not sold through their site. You can still enjoy the MP3s on your computer!