- MVP founder Melissa Jarboe says she will step back from day-to-day operations as the group shifts its primary focus to researching traumatic brain injury and PTSD in hopes of reducing military suicides.
- U.S. Defense Secretary Ash Carter said in an interview broadcast Thursday that the U.S. "will defeat" ISIS, the militant jihadist group based in Iraq and Syria that has claimed responsibility for the Paris terror attacks.
- An Army captain who survived attacks by two suicide bombers moments apart but was badly wounded as he saved his fellow soldiers in Afghanistan received the Medal of Honor Thursday morning.
- After 35 years of service, 190th Air Refueling Wing Command Chief Master Sergeant Patrick Moore will retire in January. But not before one final deployment to Guam that includes a special first.
- About 100 members of the 190th ARW are in the midst of a deployment to Guam, providing refueling support for the variety of aircraft passing through the vast ocean waters in the Asia-Pacific region.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.