- One Wichita veteran shows us sores on his arms that still show up, from exposure to agent orange. He tells KAKE News that, four times, his claim was denied because of the same clerical error.
- Thousands gathered at the Ground Zero Site to remember and honor those who died in the September 11, 2001 terror attack. WIBW LiveStreamed the event and now the video is available for you to watch.
- President Barack Obama said Friday that among NATO leaders, "there's great conviction that we have to act as part of the international community to degrade" and ultimately destroy ISIS.
- A Kansas State University researcher is receiving a $2.52 million grant from the National Institutes of Health to compare typical Army physical training with a newer type of workout.
- A video that shows the beheading of American Steven Sotloff was delivered as a "second message to America" to halt airstrikes in Iraq, following through on a threat to kill the journalist.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or email@example.com.