Topeka Woman Burned During Furnace Explosion

By: 13 News (Posted by Josh Mabry)
By: 13 News (Posted by Josh Mabry)

TOPEKA, Kan. (WIBW)-- It was a scary moment for a Topeka woman Friday after the furnace in her home exploded.

It happened around 2:45 a.m. at 925 NE Wabash.

Police say the woman sustained only minor burns to her hands and face.

There was no fire reported as a result of the explosion.

The woman was treated at the scene and released.


Comments are posted from viewers like you and do not always reflect the views of this station.
powered by Disqus
631 SW Commerce Pl. Topeka, Kansas 66615 phone: 785-272-6397 fax: 785-272-1363 email: feedback@wibw.com
Copyright © 2002-2014 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 185659272 - wibw.com/a?a=185659272
Gray Television, Inc.