Overheated Dehumidifier Causes North Topeka Structure Fire


TOPEKA, Kan (WIBW)-- The structure fire at 941 NW Dorn Lane was limited to minor smoke damage from the basement.

According to the Soldier Township Fire Department, the cause was an overheated dehumidifier.

Posted by Greg Palmer

Comments are posted from viewers like you and do not always reflect the views of this station.
powered by Disqus
631 SW Commerce Pl. Topeka, Kansas 66615 phone: 785-272-6397 fax: 785-272-1363 email: feedback@wibw.com
Copyright © 2002-2015 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 268439122 - wibw.com/a?a=268439122
Gray Television, Inc.