TOPEKA, Kan. (WIBW) - Topeka Fire crews were on the scene at the North Topeka Pizza Hut Thursday evening.
Crews were called to the restaurant at 2310 NW Topeka Blvd. just before 5 pm.
Investigators say a cigarette container tipped into the mulch outside the southeast corner of the building, starting a fire in the bushes which spread to the building. The back corner of the building was heavily damaged.
No injuries were reported.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.