Man Shocked While Trimming Trees

By: Suzie Gilbert Email
By: Suzie Gilbert Email

TOPEKA, Kan. (WIBW) -- A Topeka man was seriously injured when he was shocked by electricity in his yard on Tuesday (7/3).

Topeka Police say it happened in the backyard of a home at Southeast Humboldt and Truman.

They say the 36-year-old man was trimming trees when a branch fell on a power line.

The man was taken to the hospital with serious injuries.

631 SW Commerce Pl. Topeka, Kansas 66615 phone: 785-272-6397 fax: 785-272-1363 email:
Copyright © 2002-2015 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 161234855 -
Gray Television, Inc.