Man Shocked While Trimming Trees

By: Suzie Gilbert Email
By: Suzie Gilbert Email

TOPEKA, Kan. (WIBW) -- A Topeka man was seriously injured when he was shocked by electricity in his yard on Tuesday (7/3).

Topeka Police say it happened in the backyard of a home at Southeast Humboldt and Truman.

They say the 36-year-old man was trimming trees when a branch fell on a power line.

The man was taken to the hospital with serious injuries.


Comments are posted from viewers like you and do not always reflect the views of this station.
powered by Disqus
631 SW Commerce Pl. Topeka, Kansas 66615 phone: 785-272-6397 fax: 785-272-1363 email: feedback@wibw.com
Gray Television, Inc. - Copyright © 2002-2014 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 161234855