TOPEKA, Kan. (WIBW) -- A Topeka man was seriously injured when he was shocked by electricity in his yard on Tuesday (7/3).
Topeka Police say it happened in the backyard of a home at Southeast Humboldt and Truman.
They say the 36-year-old man was trimming trees when a branch fell on a power line.
The man was taken to the hospital with serious injuries.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.