TOPEKA, Kan. (WIBW) -- Firefighters were on the scene Sunday afternoon (7/8) of a blaze that erupted on the Ameripride Linen and Apparel's property.
It happened just outside of the facility, at 123 SE Madison. The cleaner stores the dirty laundry outside of the Ameripride building near the trucks and the dumpsters, and officials say the oils in the rags caused the laundry to catch fire outside.
No one was injured, but there was damage to some of the dumpsters, trucks and the laundry itself.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.