TOPEKA, Kan. (WIBW)-- A Topeka YMCA location was evacuated Wednesday morning after reports of a natural gas odor.
Firefighters were called to the Kuehne Branch YMCA, located at 1936 N. Tyler St. around 10:20 a.m.
Fire crews left the scene by about 11 a.m. while Kansas Gas Service personnel remained on located to investigate. The building was reopened around 12:30 p.m.
Further details about the incident were not released by 12:00 p.m. Wednesday. No injuries were reported.
Stay with WIBW-TV and wibw.com for the latest on this developing story.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.