TOPEKA, Kansas (WIBW) -- Crews responded to a call of a vehicle on fire at around 5:45 p.m. Saturday evening at 3007 Southeast Burton Street.
A gas leak caused the front end of a red Dodge truck to burst into flames.
The owner of the truck told 13 News he was driving it and noticed the gas leak, so he parked it in the driveway. Shortly after, the truck caught fire.
Fire crews had the blaze under control in ten minutes.
There were no injuries.
Photos: courtesty of Carolynn Ingram
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.