ROSSVILLE, Kan. (WIBW) -- Fire crews spent Saturday night battling a blaze at a home in Rossville.
Rossville and Silver Lake crews responded to the house fire at 414 Pine Street, around 7:15 p.m.
Officials say everyone got out of the house safely. They tell 13 News crews on the scene that the blaze was likely sparked by an electrical short.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or email@example.com.