Firefighters Battle Rossville Blaze

By: Suzie Gilbert Email
By: Suzie Gilbert Email

ROSSVILLE, Kan. (WIBW) -- Fire crews spent Saturday night battling a blaze at a home in Rossville.

Rossville and Silver Lake crews responded to the house fire at 414 Pine Street, around 7:15 p.m.

Officials say everyone got out of the house safely. They tell 13 News crews on the scene that the blaze was likely sparked by an electrical short.


Comments are posted from viewers like you and do not always reflect the views of this station.
powered by Disqus
631 SW Commerce Pl. Topeka, Kansas 66615 phone: 785-272-6397 fax: 785-272-1363 email: feedback@wibw.com
Gray Television, Inc. - Copyright © 2002-2014 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 171952201 - wibw.com/a?a=171952201