Fire Engulfs Home In Pauline Area

By: 13 News, Posted by Chelsey Moran
By: 13 News, Posted by Chelsey Moran
Fire

Fire thumbnail KAUZ MGN

Topeka, Kan. (WIBW) - A fire fully engulfed a mobile home in the Pauline area Friday evening.

Shawnee Heights Fire Department responded to the call that came in around 7:40 for the house located at 50 SW Mary.

No one was inside at the time of the fire but according to CJ Online, the couple living in the house were sitting outside.

CJ Online also said that one firefighter was treated on scene for a minor injury after falling through the home's floor.


Comments are posted from viewers like you and do not always reflect the views of this station.
powered by Disqus
631 SW Commerce Pl. Topeka, Kansas 66615 phone: 785-272-6397 fax: 785-272-1363 email: feedback@wibw.com
Copyright © 2002-2014 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 164124976 - wibw.com/a?a=164124976
Gray Television, Inc.