TOPEKA, Kan. (WIBW) - Investigators are trying to get to the bottom of what sparked a blaze in a North Topeka home a few hours earlier.
Fire crews were called around 5:00 p.m. to 1522 Northeast Monroe.
Fire damaged the second story of the home. No one was inside at the time. Crews believe the occupants were in the process of moving out.
It's unknown how much damage the fire caused.
One firefighter was treated on scene after he became overheated.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or email@example.com.