TOPEKA, Kan. (WIBW) - A fire at the Sigma Chi fraternity house on the KU campus yesterday caused more than $150,000 in damage.
Officials ruled the fire as accidental due to construction work on the outside of the building.
The fire began on the roof and quickly spread, displacing about 80 fraternity members.
KU officials are working with the fraternity members to find places for them to sleep, and to help them with replacing books and supplies.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.