Family Dog Dies In House Fire

By: 13 News Carissa Fox
By: 13 News Carissa Fox

WAMEGO, Kan. (WIBW)__Fire crews were called to Mobile Villa Trailer Court around 2pm Sunday on reports of a structure fire.

When crews arrived on scene flames could be seen coming from the trailer home. They battled the blaze and were able to put it out after several hours. The trailer was ruled a total loss.

The family was not home at the time of the fire, however the dog was not able to be saved.

The Fire Marshall determined the cause of the fire was accidental due to an electrical short.


Comments are posted from viewers like you and do not always reflect the views of this station.
powered by Disqus
631 SW Commerce Pl. Topeka, Kansas 66615 phone: 785-272-6397 fax: 785-272-1363 email: feedback@wibw.com
Gray Television, Inc. - Copyright © 2002-2014 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 219205011 - wibw.com/a?a=219205011