The Easter Seals Capper Foundation recognized some special donors Thursday night.
Those who have dedicated their time and resources to helping children, teens, adults and families living with disabilities were honored during Thursday's donor appreciation recognition dinner.
The following people, businesses and organizations were honored, including:
- Betty Sisk- Chairman's Award
- Bob Shapiro & Elaine O'Gara - Founder's Award
- Bruce & Kathy Myers - Senator's Award
- Texas Roadhouse - Corporate Award
- Mary Lenz, Capitol Federal Savings - Media/Marketing Award
- Shawnee County Parks & Recreation - Community Organization Award
- Mariah Debacker - Youth Volunteer Award
- Bryan Armstrong - Adult Volunteer Award
- Sandy Warren - Frank McGrath Award
- Janice Griffiths - Special Event Volunteer Award
- Ann Palmer - Capper Work Horse Award
Congratulations to all of this year's winners!