TOPEKA, Kan. (WIBW) - A break room mishap sparked an unscheduled walk outside for some state office workers Monday.
Fire officials responded to an alarm at the Curtis State Office Building around 11:15 am. Turns out , someone had burned toast in a fifth-floor break room.
Workers were evacuated for about 10 minutes while fire crews checked the situation.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.