Apartment Fire Keeps Crews Busy

By: 13 News, Posted by Chelsey Moran
By: 13 News, Posted by Chelsey Moran

Fire thumbnail KAUZ MGN

Topeka, Kan. (WIBW) - An early morning apartment fire had crews busy early Sunday morning.

The Topeka Fire Department dispatch says crews were called to 431 SE Arter and when they arrived they found two second story apartments fully engulfed.

All of the occupants had evacuated prior to their arrival.

According to CJ Online, the fire is said to have started in the living room of one of the apartments and was caused by unattended candles.

Damage is estimated at $30, 000 for the structure and $10,000 for personal property.

631 SW Commerce Pl. Topeka, Kansas 66615 phone: 785-272-6397 fax: 785-272-1363 email: feedback@wibw.com
Copyright © 2002-2016 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 164186546 - wibw.com/a?a=164186546
Gray Television, Inc.