Motor Home Catches Fire at Lake Shawnee

By: 13 News
By: 13 News

A motor home is a total loss after catching fire Sunday evening.

It happened at the Lake Shawnee Camp Grounds just before 6:30 p.m.

The owner was trying to jump start the motor home when he saw smoke coming from the back.

That's when he says the fire quickly engulfed the entire motor home, firefighters arrived on the scene and quickly put the fire out.

No one was inside the motor home when it caught fire and there were no injuries reported.


Comments are posted from viewers like you and do not always reflect the views of this station.
powered by Disqus
631 SW Commerce Pl. Topeka, Kansas 66615 phone: 785-272-6397 fax: 785-272-1363 email: feedback@wibw.com
Gray Television, Inc. - Copyright © 2002-2014 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 33732479 - wibw.com/a?a=33732479