Microwave Odor Causes Evacuation of Eisenhower Building

By: 13 News
By: 13 News

A strange odor brought fire crews to the Eisenhower building in Topeka Tuesday morning.

Authorities say they were called to 700 Southwest Harrison just before 8 a.m. Tuesday.

The odor sparked concern, so workers had evacuated themselves.

Turns out, a microwave on the 13th floor caused the commotion.

The scene was cleared a short time later.


Comments are posted from viewers like you and do not always reflect the views of this station.
powered by Disqus
631 SW Commerce Pl. Topeka, Kansas 66615 phone: 785-272-6397 fax: 785-272-1363 email: feedback@wibw.com
Copyright © 2002-2014 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 33480284 - wibw.com/a?a=33480284
Gray Television, Inc.