AMR was called to the Kansas Expo Centre on a person shocked by electricity around 11:30 today. A dog show is currently being held at the Expo.
A 13 year old boy, from Minnesota, was unplugging a hair dryer that was being used for their dog. He told his Mom that he received a big "jolt" as he was pulling the plug that went up his arm to his chest.
The Mom tells 13 News that the boys hand was discolored and that her son felt some pain in his chest. He never lost consciousness and was taken to the hospital for a check up.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.