An apparent electrical fire did an estimated $80,000 damage to a home in Topeka's Potwin neighborhood. Heavy smoke was coming from the basement when fire crews arrived at the home on Greenwood just after 11:00 p.m. Sunday.
Firefighters put out the fire and ventilated to clear the smoke. Fire investigators say it appears electrical circuits malfunctioned in the area where the fire started.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or email@example.com.