Light Fixture Causes Fire in Lawrence Home

By: Brian Dorman Email
By: Brian Dorman Email

Fire medical crews with the Lawrence-Douglas County Fire Dept. were called to a house fir at 2914 Atchinson Circle just after midnight.

Crews extinguished a fire in the attic area above the front door of a single family home.

No one was injured during the blaze.

It is reported that excessive heat in a light fixture is the cause of the fire. It is estimated that the fire caused at least $5,000 in damages.


Comments are posted from viewers like you and do not always reflect the views of this station.
powered by Disqus
631 SW Commerce Pl. Topeka, Kansas 66615 phone: 785-272-6397 fax: 785-272-1363 email: feedback@wibw.com
Gray Television, Inc. - Copyright © 2002-2014 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 19234229