Sleeping Bag Fire Sends Topeka Family Out of Home

By: 13 News
By: 13 News

A fire sent a Topeka family out of their home Friday night.

Topeka fire officials say a sleeping bag caught fire in the basement of a home in the 6300 block of SW 10th St. just after 9:30 pm Friday. A family was inside at the time, but everyone got out all right.

Damage to the home was minor, but fire crews stayed on the scene for a time to ventilate smoke from the home.


Comments are posted from viewers like you and do not always reflect the views of this station.
powered by Disqus
631 SW Commerce Pl. Topeka, Kansas 66615 phone: 785-272-6397 fax: 785-272-1363 email: feedback@wibw.com
Copyright © 2002-2014 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 18822249 - wibw.com/a?a=18822249
Gray Television, Inc.