TOPEKA, Kan. (WIBW)-- It was a scary moment for a Topeka woman Friday after the furnace in her home exploded.
It happened around 2:45 a.m. at 925 NE Wabash.
Police say the woman sustained only minor burns to her hands and face.
There was no fire reported as a result of the explosion.
The woman was treated at the scene and released.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.