Topeka Woman Burned During Furnace Explosion

By: 13 News (Posted by Josh Mabry)
By: 13 News (Posted by Josh Mabry)

TOPEKA, Kan. (WIBW)-- It was a scary moment for a Topeka woman Friday after the furnace in her home exploded.

It happened around 2:45 a.m. at 925 NE Wabash.

Police say the woman sustained only minor burns to her hands and face.

There was no fire reported as a result of the explosion.

The woman was treated at the scene and released.


631 SW Commerce Pl. Topeka, Kansas 66615 phone: 785-272-6397 fax: 785-272-1363 email: feedback@wibw.com
Copyright © 2002-2015 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 185659272 - wibw.com/a?a=185659272
Gray Television, Inc.