From the 13 Weather Team... The National Weather Service has issued... a Winter Storm Watch for the counties of Jewell and Mitchell until 9:00 PM Thursday, and a Winter Storm Watch
More Details

Overheated Dehumidifier Causes North Topeka Structure Fire


TOPEKA, Kan (WIBW)-- The structure fire at 941 NW Dorn Lane was limited to minor smoke damage from the basement.

According to the Soldier Township Fire Department, the cause was an overheated dehumidifier.

Posted by Greg Palmer

631 SW Commerce Pl. Topeka, Kansas 66615 phone: 785-272-6397 fax: 785-272-1363 email:
Copyright © 2002-2015 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 268439122 -
Gray Television, Inc.