CBS A 2-year-old girl from Missouri nearly died last weekend after she started choking on water in her sleep, hours after swimming. It is known as dry drowning. Dr. Holly Phillips joins the "CBS This Morning" co-hosts to talk about how to stay safe.
Posted by Greg Palmer
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.