TOPEKA, Kan. (WIBW)-Former race car drivers and race track lovers reunited to remember a special place that is gone but never forgotten.
People gathered for the Second Annual Reunion of the Topeka Raceway Park West of Stanely Road.
The raceway park opened in 1954 and closed down in 1997. People looked at old race cars, enjoyed some food, and shared fun stories from the past.
Guests enjoyed hamburgers, hot dogs, and a bonfire after sunset.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or email@example.com.