3 Siblings Died From Carbon Monoxide Poisoning, Coroner Says

By  | 

(AP) TOLEDO, Ohio - A coroner in Ohio says three children killed this week in what police believe was a murder-suicide died of carbon monoxide poisoning.

Autopsies completed Wednesday also show that the children's grandmother and uncle died from the fumes inside their garage.

Police say notes found at a house in Toledo indicate the two adults planned to kill themselves and the children by funneling the fumes from a pickup truck into a car where their bodies were found.

Investigators and family friends say the murder-suicide appears to stem from a family disagreement over where the children should live.

The children had been living with their grandmother the past three years. Their mother decided recently to bring all the children back home.



Comments are posted from viewers like you and do not always reflect the views of this station.
powered by Disqus