TOPEKA, Kan. (WIBW-TV) Nobody was at home when a fire broke out inside a Central Topeka Home Tuesday morning.
Shawnee County Dispatch told 13 News that fire crews were called to 1339 Southwest Western at 2:40 a.m. in response to the fire.
Dispatch also said fire crews saw flames coming from the back of the home when they arrived.
Firefighters said the blaze started on the first floor, working its way up the walls and into the ceiling.
Dispatch reported fire crews had the fire under control around 3:50 a.m.
Firefighters told 13 News that the homeowner was in Wichita at the time of the blaze.
No injuries were reported. Firefighters said the cause may cause have been electrical in nature.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or email@example.com.