TOPEKA, Kan. (WIBW) – An explosion that leveled a Topeka home at 1905 S.W. Navajo on Monday, is not the only natural gas explosion that has happened in the area.
Authorities say that no one was hurt when a home at 3819 S.W Atwood Terrace exploded in the summer of 2004.
Authorities say the home was literally blown a part.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.