Gas Leak Causes Truck Explosion

By  | 

TOPEKA, Kansas (WIBW) -- Crews responded to a call of a vehicle on fire at around 5:45 p.m. Saturday evening at 3007 Southeast Burton Street.

A gas leak caused the front end of a red Dodge truck to burst into flames.

The owner of the truck told 13 News he was driving it and noticed the gas leak, so he parked it in the driveway. Shortly after, the truck caught fire.

Fire crews had the blaze under control in ten minutes.

There were no injuries.

Photos: courtesty of Carolynn Ingram